Monday, February 25, 2008

Larry Birkhead

Larry Birkhead is speaking out about Britney Spears, but it's not what you think. He says those who try to compare the embattled popstar to Anna Nicole Smith are rushing to judgment — and he's still holding out hope that Brit will turn her life around.

"People often try to compare, they're quick to compare, Britney to Anna Nicole and I think the situation is a little bit different," Larry says. "You know Anna lost her son, who died, you know, at a very young age, Britney Spears lost custody of her kids and I think, I don't know what medically is wrong with Britney Spears, I'm not a doctor."

But despite the differences between Britney and Anna Nicole, Larry admits they've got some things in common.

"I think it's a little bit different but I think the similarities would be Hollywood, the surroundings, the spotlight and what they can do and how they can change individuals," Larry says.

And despite witnessing the ill-fated stardom of Anna Nicole, who is the mother of his daughter, Dannielynn, Larry thinks 26-year-old Britney may still be able to turn her life around. "I think that, hopefully, Britney Spears will be on the road to recovery," he says.

Source:BritneyExperts.NET

No comments: